finustar3 > Topics
FINUSTAR 3 will cover the following topics:
- Nuclear structure at the extremes.
- Collective phenomena and phase transitions in nuclei.
- Exotic excitations.
- Synthesis and structure of the heaviest elements.
- Nuclear masses and ground state properties.
- Ab-initio calculations and the shell model.
- Mean field theories, cluster models and molecular dynamics.
- Scattering and reaction dynamics at low and intermediate energies.
- Nuclear reactions off stability and indirect methods.
- Neutrinos in nuclear astrophysics and astro-particle physics.
- Nuclear astrophysics (Big Bang, s-, r- and p-process & nuclide production).
- Radioactive and exotic relativistic beams.
- Facilities and instrumentation for the future.