Education activities correspond to a significant part of the activities of the Institute of Nuclear and Particle Physics. These activities are mainly addressed to university level students.
Graduate students are supervised and guided towards a PhD degree in Particle, Astroparticle and Nuclear Physics. INPP collaborates with the National Technical University of Athens (NTUA) in a program which leads to a Master’s degree in Physics (obtained by NTUA). The researchers of INPP and professors of NTUA jointly teach graduate classes in this program.
Researchers of INPP have supervised and guided students in the completion of their Master thesis, Diploma thesis, as well as practical training for undergraduate students through agreements with Universities and Technical Universities in Greece. Students are trained by participating to the research projects of the Institute in order to acquire a training certificate (about 1 -3 months training) or a diploma thesis (about 6 months training).
– Çapak Mustafa, “Special Solutions of the Bohr Hamiltonian with the Woods-Saxon potential”, Dr. D. Bonatsos, 2015
– Paneta Valentina, “Study of differential cross sections suitable for EBS and NRA”, Dr. A. Lagoyannis, 2015
– Vasilike Kantarelou, “Development evaluation and application of micro-X ray fluorescence spectrometry on cultural heritage”, Dr. A. Karydas, 2015
– Drakopoulou Evaggelia, “Muon and Neutrino energy reconstruction in KM3NeT”, Dr. C. Markou, and Dr. E. Tzamariudaki, 2016
– Martinou Antriana, “Nucleon-Nucleon Interaction in Stable and Unstable Nuclei’’, Dr. D. Bonatsos, 2017
– Topsis Iason, “Search for New Physics in final states with photons and missing transverse energy, with the CMS experiment at CERN”, Dr. A. Kyriakis, 2017
– Bligoura Natalia, Dr. A. Lagoyannis, 2019
– Damanakis Kwstas, Dr. T. Geralis, 2019
– Tsolis Nikolaos, Dr. K. Papadopoulos, 2019
– Mplanas Vasilios, Dr. T. Geralis, 2019
– Anagnostou Georgia, Dr. C. Markou, 2019
– Voutouras Athanasios, Dr. A. Tzamariudaki, 2019
– Tsantiri Artemis, Dr. A. Lagoyannis, 2019