- 2014: Graduated from private school <<ALFA>> (grade 19/20) .
- 2019: Graduated from the National and Kapodistrian University Of Athens, Department of Physics ,oriented in Nuclear Physics & Elementary Particles.
- Selected subjects : Quantum mechanics , classical mechanics ,theory of special relativity ,electromagnetism ,introduction to nuclear physics & elementary particles (QCD, symmetries ,non-relativistic perturbation theory ,weak interactions) ,modern physics , statistical physics, introduction to solid state physics and their corresponding laboratory exercises , medical physics, molecular physics(Hydrogen molecule forms ,hybridization techniques)
- Writed a dissertation entitled “Study of the production spectrum in p-p collisions at =13 TeV with the ALICE EMCal detector”.
- 2020: Master in Physics at the National Technical University Of Athens, specified in experimental physics.
- Greek(mother tongue)
- English(Level C2-Proficiency)
- French(Level C2-Proficiency)
- Knowledge of Spanish
- Knowledge of C & C++ programming
- Root Software
- Linux Software
- Typesetting system Latex
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point
Certifications & additional training:
- Attended an online exhibition of CMS experiment, live streaming connection with Cern via EUGENIDES foundation (September 2017).
- Participated in chemistry competition in 2012 and in physics competition in 2013 , in face of my school .
- Research internship, at Johannes Gutenberg University of Mainz,(February-March 2018) in accelerator physics.
- Attended the 27th Hellenic symposium on nuclear physics (June 2018)
- Data analysis
- Spectrum extraction